Eat more, exercise less, heal hormones, and boost energy for whole-you wellness! If you're tired of the weight-loss, weight-gain roller coaster, overwhelmed with diet and exercise advice, and you want to avoid menopause weight gain or find a solution to low energy, high stress, stubborn pounds, and implement a smarter complete action plan that works and lasts, You Still Got It, Girl! The After 50 Fitness Formula for Women is for you. How many of these problems can you identify with?
• â€œIt doesn't matter if I eat â€˜good' or â€˜bad,' nothing seems to change.â€
• â€œI'm putting weight on in places I never had problems before.â€
• â€œI know I need to exercise, I just don't know what to do â€¦ and I don't want to get hurt.â€
• â€œEvery trainer or nutritionist I see gives me different advice-whom do I believe?â€
• â€œWhen I couldn't lose weight, my trainer said, â€˜Well, you're getting old.'â€
• â€œI'm willing to do it, if I know what it is!â€
This book is different in two ways. First, the book brings together seven essential areas that science knows can no longer be addressed in isolation. Wonderful resource books exist for exercise, weight training, cardio, diet/nutrition, sleep, stress, and hormones. Yet, none of the existing titles help you understand the integration of these pieces so you can create a whole-person fitness plan.
Second, the book will be unique from other diet or exercise books in the way it is written and formatted. It features easy-to-read type, short paragraphs and quick-read lists and sidebars so you can absorb th