Employing Your Resources to Attract & Retain Corporate Members explains how health/ fitness clubs can design, develop, and market successful corporate wellness programs. The DVD also details several examples of best practices for corporate wellness programs. In addition, the DVD discusses the impact of the Affordable Care Act on corporate wellness programs. The DVD also outlines how clubs can measure and track outcomes of their corporate wellness programming efforts.
Among the topics covered:
• Steps for a successful corporate wellness program
• Culture integration
• What does a successful corporate wellness program look like?
• How to make the case for corporate wellness
• Opportunities under the Affordable Care Act
• Competition and differentiation