Four renowned clinical exercise physiologist are featured in this extended resource that explores several key points of concern with regard to cardiac rehabilitation. Contemporary Issues in Cardiac Rehabilitation (Clinical Exercise Physiology Association) reviews a number of effective cardiac rehabilitation programs, policies, and practices. The DVD also looks at some of the general science attendant to cardiac rehabilitation.
Among the topics covered:
• Keys to improving value and delivery of cardiac rehabilitation (Randal J. Thomas)
• Problem with delivery of CR?
• New opportunities: changes in medicare coverage for cardiacrehabilitations (Karen Lui)
• CR coding & billing
• Making the assist: how exercise training can benefit patients with left ventricular assist devices (Dennis J. Kerrigan)
• LVAD Hemodynamics during exercise
• Prescribing exercise when there's noexercise test (Carl Foster)
• Experimental studies